shadowsword.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

news of shadow sword

2 posters

Go down

news of shadow sword Empty news of shadow sword

Post  shadow344 Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm

hello im shadowsword1.im not the creator of this site thats admin who made this place.he gave me his back up file but anyways theres news for this site.this skin is new the original was changed from one by glowing red (the same skin as camofrog.forumotions.net that my other friend has.you should check it out)crap.i got side tracked again.sorry. what was i talking about again.....CRAP!!THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!!sorry.....oh yah the skins.well thats really all to talk about the skins.well thats all i guess.bye Very Happy
shadow344
shadow344

http://camodragon.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

news of shadow sword Empty hey, leave camofrog out of this and I CAN change my skin back so dont make me change my mind

Post  devok Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 am

shadowsword1 wrote:hello im shadowsword1.im not the creator of this site thats admin who made this place.he gave me his back up file but anyways theres news for this site.this skin is new the original was changed from one by glowing red (the same skin as camofrog.forumotions.net that my other friend has.you should check it out)crap.i got side tracked again.sorry. what was i talking about again.....CRAP!!THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!!sorry.....oh yah the skins.well thats really all to talk about the skins.well thats all i guess.bye Very Happy
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
devok
devok

Back to top Go down